Tuesday, June 3, 2014

Digital "flash cards"

I have enjoyed my first few animoto attempts, so I decided to try and use animoto for something slightly more academic for use with my students. We practice sight words all the time in my class and the kids love to play "teacher" and go through the sight words with friends. Since I know they enjoy sight words, and need more practice I decided to create a sight word animoto.
At first I tried to find images on google of the words, but it was really hard to find images I wanted to use. Who would of thought it was hard to find something on google?
Anyway, I decided to make my own. I typed up our sight word list and had the kids color them as part of a literacy lesson. I took pictures of each word, uploaded them to animoto and chose background music that I thought wouldn't be too distracting as the students tried to read the words. 
Here it is...So excited to share it with my class tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment